1 . Which usually country would not become noteworthy controlled by the Soviet Union following World War II? *Yugoslavia* 2 . The Soviet Union first discovered of the American atomic bomb how? *through the use of espionage* 3. The Baruch Program would carry out what?
4. George Kennan's " containment" plan proposed what? *American vigilance regarding Soviet expansionist traits. * a few. George Kennan believed strongly that overseas policy must be left who? 6. The Truman Regle stated that American policy would be what? 7. The Marshall Prepare proposed what?
8. Overall, do the Marshall Plan job?
being unfaithful. The North Atlantic Treaty Organization was obviously a departure intended for America how can? 10. Who were the users of CONSUSTANCIAL?
11. NATO had what effect on the USSR?
12. The primary Soviet response to containment was demonstrated with what? 13. If the Soviet Union sealed from the city of Duessseldorf in 1948, President Harry Truman do what? 16. The Nationwide Security Action of 1947 established what?
12-15. The passing of the Countrywide Security Action in 1947 did points to the military? 16. Because of Cold Warfare military reconstructs, the major branch of the American military became the вЂ¦ 18. The protection policy affirmation known as NSC-68 advocated what? 18. Certainly one of Chiang Kai-shek's biggest concerns by 1945 was pumpiing, which experienced risen to ________ percent per year. 19. Through the Korean Warfare, General Douglas MacArthur actions could be referred to how? 20. In the Korean War, the Chinese vulnerable a massive breach of Korea if the United States did what? 21. Inside the final analysis, the most important result of the Korean Conflict was what? 22. An important political effect of the Frosty War was what? 23. When Congress voted to end wartime selling price controls, rates rose ________ percent in two years. 24. The leader with the Dixiecrats in the election of 1948 was 25. The most famous disclosure of espionage activities in the U. S. federal government in the late 1940s involved the case of what person? dua puluh enam. What happened to Julius and Ethel Rosenberg?
27. The leading figure of the Red Scare with the early 1954s was
Chapter up to 29
1 . The individual who created the concept of mass construction of suburban homes was installment payments on your The most significant cultural trend inside the postwar age in America was 3. What were the stimuli to American financial growth back in the 1940s and early 1955s? 4. Essential to life in the suburbs in the year 1950s was what?
your five. In 1946, Dr . Dernier-ne Spock composed a bestselling book on what? 6. Between 1940 and 1960, American spouses were increasingly more doing what? 7. Someones attitudes toward organized faith in the 1950s was what? almost 8. A major embrace federal money for education was approved in response to what? 9. The " beats" were what?
15. The develop for the so-called " beat" activity was arranged by the author was whom? 11. The artistic version of " beat" cultural protest books was what? 12. By simply 1960, the most racially included institution in American world was what? 13. The first president to attempt seriously to alter the historic pattern of ethnicity discrimination in the United States was who also? 14. Who was Earl Warren?
12-15. The NAACP lawyer whom argued the Brown v. Board of Education decision before the Substantial Court was who? 18. In Dark brown v. Table of Education of Topeka, the Supreme Court reigned over that institution segregation what? 17. The Deep To the south responded to court-ordered desegregation how? 18. The Arkansas chief of the servants who beat U. S. Supreme Courtroom orders to integrate general public schools was who? nineteen. President Eisenhower had to send in federal troops in 1957 to impose the desegregation of the public schools in what city? 20. Rosa Theme parks started what?
21 years old. The Montgomery bus bannissement led to what?
twenty-two. Martin Luther King, Jr. 's viewpoint of demonstration stressed what? 23. Greensboro, North Carolina, was your site of what?
24. The newborn boom led to a ______increase in the U. S. population between 1950 and 60. 25. _______ became a regular part of suv...