1 ) A twenty-five ohm resistor has an typical power of four hundred watts. Determine the maximum value of the current if it is a (a) sinusoidal, (b) triangulado.
2 . Identify the powerful value Vrms of the volt quality function given by v(t) sama dengan 100+25 bad thing 3wt & 10 desprovisto 5wt v.
3. What average electrical power results in a 25 ohm resistor when it passes an up-to-date i(t) = 2+3 bad thing wt +2 sin2wt + 1 desprovisto 3wt amperes.
4. Compute Irms if i(t) sama dengan 50 + 40 trouble wt amperes.
5. Calculate Irms if i(t) sama dengan 150 & 50 sin wt & 25 bad thing 2wt amperes.
6. The effective value of i(t) = 75 + A sin wt is known to become 103. one particular amperes. Decide the amplitude A from the sine term.
7. When a half-wave fixed sine influx of volt quality has an successful value of 20 V. What is it is average worth?
8. Compute Iave and Irms for the waveform shown beneath.
9. Calculate Iave and Irms to get the waveform of current below.
10. Determine Irms of the waveform shown below.
11. Determine Irms with the waveform proven below.
12. Determine t in the waveform shown listed below where k is a few fraction period T.
13. Find Vave and Vrms of the waveform shown in Figure 13.
14. Talking about problem 13, determine Vave and Vrms if the function is explained in the initial interval
12-15. Determine Vave and Vrms for the waveform proven below
16. Find Vave and Vrms of the delayed half-wave fixed sine say of ac electricity shown listed below when the delay angle is 45В°
17. Referring to the waveform of problem 16 determine Vave and Vrms if the delay is (a) 90В° (b) 135В°
18. The full-wave rectified sine wave shown in under has a wait angle of 60В°. Compute Vave and Vrms with regards to Vm
19. A control circuit makes it possible to fluctuate the wait angle in the present waveform displayed above, such that the successful value features lower and upper limits of 2. 13 and several. 01 amperes. Find the angles.
20. Decide the successful value of the full-wave fixed sine say which is trimmed at one-half of...